Bend Home Sales 2019 Show More of the Same
As we move from 2019 to 2020, it is always good to look back and see how the sales from one year may affect the next. For Bend Real Estate in 2019, the trends provided more of the same with lack of inventory impacting home prices, days on market and closed sales.
When the 2018 figures from Bend single family homes sales on less than an acre are compared with those from 2019, the following can be seen:
- The numbers of homes offered for sale were down 17.2% from 396 to 328 at the end of the year
- The numbers of homes sold were down 4.2% from 2452 to 2352
- The number of homes pended were down .8% from 2417 to 2397
- The average days on market were unchanged at 103
- The sold/original listing price