Home Sales in Sunriver Oregon
The resort community of Sunriver has had significant changes to its real estate market over the past 3 years. Typical home sales in Sunriver follow a pattern of increased interest starting with Spring Break followed by the vast majority of sales during the summer months. Winter is normally a slow time for real estate sales.
Over the past 3 years, Sunriver has seen a renewed interest in people wishing to own property in the area. When data is from 3 years ago is compared with current statistics, the following Sunriver real estate trends can be noted:
- Inventory levels of Sunriver homes, condos and townhomes for sale are down 57.6%
- The amount of listings in pending status is up 300%
- The amount of inventory based on pended sales from February 2014 compared with February 2017 is down 89.5%
Comparing the same categories from 1 year ago with today:
- Inventory levels of Sunriver homes, condos & townhomes for sale are down 35.9%
- The amount of listings in pending status is up 18.4%
- The amount of inventory based on pended sales from February 2016 compared with February 2017 is down 57% to 3.1 months - a seller's market.*
As we are seeing throughout Central Oregon, lack of inventory continues to be a problem.
*Data from Central Oregon multiple listing service.
Leave a Comment
The content relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the MLS of Central Oregon. Real Estate listings held by Brokerages other than Bend Premier Real Estate are marked with the Reciprocity/IDX logo, and detailed information about these properties includes the name of the listing Brokerage. © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).
This content last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 2:14am PDT. Some properties which appear for sale on this website may subsequently have sold or may no longer be available.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
All content displayed on this website is restricted to personal, non-commercial use, and only for ascertaining information regarding real property for sale. The consumer will not copy, retransmit nor redistribute any of the content from this website. The consumer is reminded that all listing content provided by automatic transmission by MLSCO is © MLS of Central Oregon (MLSCO).